Client Asset Information Requirements
activePLAN Asset Information Requirements
If you require access to projects but do not have an activeplan login then
Industry Data Templates
The active templates provides industry standardisation through product types to structure data in a common standard.
COBie Validation service
Our cobie validator service provides exstensive checking and reporting of COBie data sets.
Our AIR Application is a specification for data requirements which is integrated into the Product Data Library and AIM.
Product Data Library
Our Product Data Library provides rapid harvesting and authoring of product data with or without requirements validation.
Project Information Model
Our Project Information Model application is where all the project data deliverables are validated and generated up-to stage 6 handover
Asset Information Model
Our Asset Information Model application is for all the estate data on sites and facilities which is the source for other systems and applications
Space manage application manages space across the estate with bookings and utilisation
Our planner provides up-front planning / costing for maintenance. Integrated augmenting with project product type data in AIM
activeAIR: Create a full detailed AIR specification for projects
The application is designed as a means to manging the development, documentation and digital validation of Asset Information Requirments as defined in PAS 1192-3:2014 (2014 Specification for information management for the operational phase of assets using building information modelling).
It is for use by Building Owners and or their consultants who need to provide within their EIR (Employers Information Requirement) an Asset Information Requirements (AIR) specification documentation.
It can also be used to provide Building Owners with a quick start AIR so that the delievery of AIM (Asset Information Model) from the PIM (Project Information Model) is a clearly defined, verifiable delievery.
activePLAN AIR is designed as a community of AIR Types that any user can contribute their definitions. Below is a summary of the numbers of publicly available items.
The digital AIR from this application is a machine readable COBie Schema spread sheet completed with the data validation requirements.Organizations should develop their OIR by a review of the Enterprise systems used in the business and the data they require. This informs the Organisation of what should be in the AIM (Asset Information Model) and will be communicated to the Design and Construction team through an AIR (Asset Information Requirment).
The AIR application generates a full contractual specification of all the information that is required with a digital version for the deleivery teams applications for checking and validation.
- Designed on the Building Smart COBie Schema
- Configure Asset Information Requirment.
- Exports a digital version as COBie.xlsx.
- Imports a digital AIR in COBie.xlsx.
- Exports a BRE Templater.xlsx for the supply chain responsible for completing the data.
- Exports by System custom packages of AIR document and templates for supply chain.
- Agnositic Classifications CiSfb, CAW, Uniclass, Uniclass 2015, Ominclass, NRM.
- Integrated with BRE Templater for Extended Attributes.
- Allows users to create custom Attrbutes.
- Digital requirments compatible with activeCOBie AIR data validation.
- Open API data services for 3rd party developers to create their own interfaces or integrate into other systems AIR Features information sheet
Build version 22.214.171.124 on 02/08/2020 11:04:41
Server : e